A chat.

50freestyle

A chat.

Post by 50freestyle » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Hello there, Abio and the Admin's. I'm sure you remember me. It was a long time ago that I played on your server & was banned and all that drama happened. But I am here today to ask you and state a few things. First things first, I'd like to say that my ban was wrongfully unfair. The Admin team banned me because I said "I used hacks" now Genki the player I was chatting with also admitted to "hacks" I was messing around, I don't know about him. My history on the server has never had anything to do with me using hacks, you also never had any real evidence. I don't mean to sound rude to anyone but it was a bit unfair considering the fact that Genki also said he used "hacks" and I assume the Staff team did not ban him? I am here to ask you, was this ban fair? You gave me another chance, after that chance I never did anything wrong as I promised. I really did enjoy your server whether you realize it or not, I fancied it a lot. Please let me know what your opinion is, thank you.

IGN: 50freestyle (better known as, Sanmay)

DeGenki
Admin

Re: A chat.

Post by DeGenki » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:02 pm

First of all, We never spoke before. I dont know who you are. I dont "Hack" unless its to catch other cheaters and quite frankly its rude to accuse me of doing something i dident do. But We will take this into consideration.

DeGenki
Admin

Post by DeGenki » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:13 pm

oh and chuziku says hi!

_trix__
Admin

Post by _trix__ » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:39 am

You allready had 3 chances ....