Ideas, Suggestions, Goodies for Factions!

Do you agree to these ideas/suggestions below?

Yes 100%
100%
50-50
No votes
Nah
No votes

Total votes: 1

Morfixx

Ideas, Suggestions, Goodies for Factions!

Post by Morfixx » Sun May 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Well before I start, Hey the names Alex, but most people see me as Morfixx in game.

Going to make this all nice, clean and easy to read.
  1. Shop Improvements
    Scrap the whole "ShopChest" plugin, makes the shop all bulky and you can't fit much objects, use the simple built-in Essentials Sign Shop. It is easy to set up and use, don't know how? Then click here.
  2. SilkSpawnersShopAddon
    I bought the "SilkSpawnersShopAddon" plugin a while back and I don't use it and I would just give you guys it to use, cause I just don't. It would allow selling Spawners easily and not having to try different workarounds with other plugins.
  3. Interesting PvP & Economy idea
    I've talked to Frauds about this and he liked it, basically it is a system that when you PvP against someone and kill them you get their head, and are able to sell it, each head will have a different price and the price varies to how much money the player has. (eg. You kill a player with 1Mill in their bank, and you have their head, it would sell for lets say 1% of their balance, so 10,000.) This would encourage PvP and would let the economy circulate.
  4. Trading/Auctioning
    The trading system in place is able to stay or go, but having an auction system where the whole server can use to buy from anyone for whatever price they desire would be great, the plugin I have in mind would be "Auction House" it's got a price tag on it but its well worth the $13.99
That would be mainly it, I am going to add more if I think of more and there is a poll so feel free to vote on it if you agree and if you disagree on things tell me why I am all ears for what I may have said that is wrong.

Astruh
Admin

Re: Ideas, Suggestions, Goodies for Factions!

Post by Astruh » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:01 am

1. I like it, I see it on every factions server. Very easy to configure.

2. Spawners wont be sold on factions.

3. Good idea, but i'd wait to add until we can maintain a good amount of players.

4. Congrats, it was added ;)